Monday, December 14, 2009

Desperate Times



In all fairness these could be uglier I suppose, so I'll try not to complain too loudly since they sure are comfortable and actually fit my swollen feet – not to mention ankles that lately resemble my Gram's. My only other criteria while shoe shopping yesterday was "must be good in snow" since I'm sure we can't avoid a major snowfall before the babies arrive and I'm nervous about taking a tumble.

On the plus side, I was pleasantly surprised to discover I can still bend over enough to tie these myself. : )

- L.

1 comment:

  1. For extra traction on icy walkways you might want to check out Trax (or another no-name brand) to pull over the soles of your boots or shoes. They are easily taken off and can be stored in your bag while you are inside buildings.

    They are reasonably priced and can be purchased at Shopper's Home Care.

    ReplyDelete