– Hey Seth, I has question.– OK, shoot.
– Why you always look so little and I look so big in the pics Mommy takes? We is more or less same size after all.
– 'Dis is good question Nate, and good question deserve good answer. Which I has of course.
– Is fun to mess with Mommy sometimes, 'dat's why! 'Dis my little grin I like to make when I is pulling pranks. And I pull a few in new video that Mommy post today.
– 'Dat is good answer, Seth. Of course, I go with my Michigan J. Frog impression as usual*. I doesn't like to disappoint.
PS. Seth is reading letters off the Cheerios box, which both my boys do with great fervor every time we have Cheerios with our breakfast. For some reason when I decided to finally drag out the camera today to record this tried-and-true event, "C" got replaced with "S" and an extra "E" found its way in there somehow.
PPS. It's March and unseasonably warm, but nothing would do this morning other than their "Christmas shirts!". It was cool enough in the house at that point so it wasn't a problem per se. Still, I think they might be joining the infamous orange shirts in short order.
*Nate has been a bit of a Michigan J. Frog on camera of late, which is a bit of a surprise coming from a future theatre major. I think it has something to do with his recent discovery of a "boy" in the camera, but that's a post for another day.