Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A Lesson I Already Knew But Apparently Forgot

Just when you think everyone is settled in for the night and get down to the business of blogging about previous endeavors and forget to check in for more than 5 minutes, things like this are bound to happen:


I knew this day was on the horizon, even when I'm relatively on top of things. I just wasn't expecting it would be tonight.

And since I figured everyone would end up awake either way, I took a moment to snap a pic.

For once the camera click didn't wake anyone up AND I managed to transfer Nate back to his own bed entirely without incident.

It's an OP miracle, everyone!

- L.

PS. A little less dramatic than here, but I think that's only because Seth got in his way. Nate is still the master of the floopy joints, and never more so than when he's in a floopy state himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment