Thursday, February 3, 2011

Birthday Cute: Some New Clothes

It wasn't all about the toys. Sometimes a new pair of coveralls and a colorful onesie is just as much fun. Well, for me anyway. I couldn't wait to get the boys dressed this morning and take some pics of them in their cute new outfits from Grandma Leslie.


Classic Seth pose, complete with tongue sticking out. It was all I could do not to put down the camera so I could poke it


Fortunately Seth got distracted so I didn't have to.


The one clear picture I took of Nate. He's looking a little forlorn for some reason, but that didn't last long. Once he discovered his new drum was nearby, the rest of the pictures looked something like this: 


And this:


So I gave up with the picture taking and hit "record" instead. Head on over to our YouTube™ channel to check out Nate's drumming and dance moves.

- L.

2 comments:

  1. They are such cutie pies!!!

    Neysa (Anchors)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you two little "toddlers" sure give us our comedy relief for the day - and looking sooooo cute while acting. I think Nate is definately a mover and a shaker and he'll go places on the dance floor. Keep it up Nate - and where's our Seth? Enjoyed the video immensely - lots of love, hugs and great big s.k.'s Gamma Rita

    ReplyDelete