Thursday, February 17, 2011

The OP Proudly Presents... The Amazing Nate!


– Oh, hi everyone! It's me, Nate. I's about to have lunch. 


– ... or, you know, maybe not. What are these strange bits of orange and white doing on my tray? 


– Is I supposed to eat 'dis? 


– I think I do a trick instead and make whatever 'dis is disappear. 


– I tap out a dramatic drumroll with my Touching Finger while you head over to our YouTube™ channel to see my amazing lunchtime trick.

•   •   •   •   •

Mommy note: Today was the first time Nate and Seth tried fish and cooked carrot pieces (instead of carrot pureé). I figured the carrots would be an easy hit since it's one of their favorite foods. I wasn't as sure about the fish, although I went with sole for its mild flavor. Both were a hit with Seth. And Nate? Not so much. I do recommend heading over to check out his antics on YouTube™ though.

It really was a pretty good trick.

- L.

3 comments:

  1. What focus and perseverance!

    Nate, you have a lot to teach all of us about the rewards of patient and deliberate action.

    It is so good that your Mommy caught your remarkably diplomatic solution to foregoing a new taste experience today.

    Nice work, Nate!

    Love from,

    Grandma Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like de javu - honestly, same trick your Aunt E. & mummy played when we were little - only difference is nobody video taped us and we made sure we didn't get caught - it wouldn't have been funny! I don't know how Nate manages to grow when he doesn't eat much and Seth manages to stay so "slim" when he eats like Mickey - hee, hee! Lots of love, hugs and s.k.'s Gamma Rita

    ReplyDelete