Friday, February 17, 2012

The Party Part II: The Cupcake Edition


– Oh hi everyone. Is us celebrating our big day! 
– And it all going so well up until now too. Mommy think she put one over on us with 'dis cupcake nonsense.
– She not fool us though.
– No, we is not fooled. Although stick is nice touch.
– Stick is big improvement over last year. Is definitely best part of cupcake experience.


– Except, I wonder...


– You isn't really going to eat that, is you Seth?
– I is thinking about it. Blue icing been my downfall before, but 'dis blue icing all swirly. Maybe swirly blue icing be different. 


– Here I goes, everyone! One, two, three... 


– *chomp*


– So... how was it?
– *Mmmrph*


– I not quite catch 'dat, Seth.
– Er... I mean is delicious. You should put stick down and try some. You not be sorry.


– ... *gag* *choke* *sputter*
– Sorry bro' – there no way I going to suffer horrible birthday burden alone 'dis time. Misery love company and all that.


– Oh, dat really stinkeroo of you, Seth – even tho' I has no one to blame but self for falling for it I suppose.
– Look on your face *almost* make up for own miserable cupcake experience so now I smiles a little.


– Still... you do realize I will get you for 'dis. You not know when, you not know how, but is coming.
– It still worth it, but I think now is time to make exit, everyone. If you has advices on sleeping with one eye open tho', feel free to leave comment.

- L.

No comments:

Post a Comment