Monday, February 27, 2012

Instant Classic.

I titled this post after a post label because when you have an instant classic on your hands, you just know.

And in the spirit of "no fanfare, no fuss", here it is:


Enjoy!

- L.

PS. Despite the challenges of being a mom to twins at times, it really is moments like these* that make it all worth it. This photo has had me laughing for days, especially since my boys aren't big nose-pickers and I was actually trying to take photos of something else entirely when this happened.

*Moments like these** actually happen every day. I just happened to get lucky with the camera this time.

**Just to clarify, I don't mean nose picking moments*** – just generally funny stuff that I don't often accidentally capture with the camera.

***You know, in case you thought my boys were nose picking fiends****.

****Not that there's anything wrong with that.

2 comments:

  1. You two little nosepickers - your Gamma's watching you from Vancouver - you better find something else (more productive) to do with those fingahs! Love Gamma Rita

    ReplyDelete