Saturday, February 18, 2012

Sharp Dressed Men








Blue jeans, no shoes;
I not know where I is goin' to.
Clean sweater, new hat;
Don't tell the cuties where I is at.
They come a runnin' just as fast as they can;
'Cause all the girls crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man.











- It not easy being 'dis cute, you know.
– Tells me about it. *sigh*

- L.

PS. The new hats – or as my boys would say... "AAATS!" – were a birthday present from Auntie Karen and Uncle Brent.

As you already know, my boys can never have enough hats. Really. And if things don't work out with their futures as basketball all-stars, professional chefs, future Olympians, architects or entertainers of some persuasion (particularly the dramatic arts) and/or if their in-home cleaning service goes bust, I think it's safe to say they can always fall back on their millinery background since they have to pretty much be experts at this point.

PPS. Auntie Karen and Uncle Brent might want to rethink their careers and at least consider becoming baseball all-stars, because they definitely hit one out of the Pahk this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment