Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Slide!

There's a new video up on our YouTube™ channel, and I don't want to ruin the surprise ending so you'll just have to head over and check it out for yourself.

- L.

PS. While Gamma Rita was visiting, I had the opportunity to have a mom's-only dinner out with the twin moms from the prenatal class we all took together. Over appetizers I happened to mention something about the kinds of capers my boys get up to since they work so well (and by that I mean sometimes a little too well) together. At the time I didn't have a quick story at the ready – I barely managed to make a weak reference to the Penaten Capers – but this would be at least a fair-to-middling example of what I meant.

At least when they're using their super-twin powers for good, that is.

PPS. I have at least 5 videos in need of editing and a host of other pics and stories that have accumulated, including some unfinished birthday business. Tonight's video took precedence for reasons that will become clear at the end.

Really, go check it out.

2 comments:

  1. okay, the cute in this video is almost too much to handle. seriously.

    ReplyDelete