Saturday, December 4, 2010

Future Olympian: Rhythmic TP Event


– Oh hi everyone. You is just in time to check out something I been working on.


– Is my rhythmic gymnastic routine. I like to start with a big flourish. 'Dis always a crowd pleaser. 


– Next I move on to complicated looping part. 


– I say it complicated, but let's face it... I is making this look easy. 


– I is still working on big finish, but I imagine you is pretty impressed with my routine so far. I sit here and await applause and big scores now. 


–... while I work on thinking up my next trick. Keeping mommy on her toes is a full-time job you know.

- L.

1 comment:

  1. This little photo-op looks a little like dejavu(sp?) with Nlarz. Oh well, Seth is very cute and ingenious and (Dear Seth, if you can't think of anything else to keep mummy on her toes, Gamma's comming soon). Keep up the faith, Love and hugs and lots of kisses, Gamma Rita

    ReplyDelete