Thursday, December 2, 2010

Teamwork


– What's dat you up to Nate? It look very interesting.
– Oh, is very interesting. I think. If only I could reach 'dis interesting thing I would know for sure.


– I is helping you now. 'Dis looks very interesting indeed.
– Mmmph. Can... almost... reach... it. *grunt* 


– Uh... Nate? I think we is not the only ones that is looking at something interesting.
– What you mean? Is just you and me and... 


– Oh.
– We is busted.
– Yep. 'Dis what busted look like alright. 

•   •   •   •   •

Mommy note: A belated Happy 10 Months to my sweet conspirators (for the record, I did take these pictures yesterday). And in case you are starting to think I let Nate and Seth run around nakey 24/7, it was the only time I was able to catch these two together on their big day – after I remembered to charge my camera battery that is. Oops.

- L.

2 comments:

  1. Hold on boys! Gamma's coming and she'll help you get at all the interesting things - hee, hee! Hey mom, we like to see little pink bums not grey ones - what's with the black and white? Love Gamma Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. omigosh, this post just made my night!

    ReplyDelete