Thursday, December 30, 2010

Hi Everyone!


– Uh... Nate?
– Er... yes, Seth?


– What's going on here? Who 'dis lady?
– Umm... well... 


– 'Dis lady not mommy, yet something strangely familiar here.
– No, she not mommy. She gives pretty good cuddles tho'. 


– I have to say I is most vexed 'bout 'dis non-mommy person. Is like someone I met long, long time ago but can't quite place.
– You have to admit she smell kind of nice too. 


– Yes, OK. Smells good and cuddles is pretty good too. You got a point, Nate?
– *giggle* Hi everyone! I is playing a joke on Seth. I know who 'dis nice lady is the whole time. 


– OK. What is going on here?
– I'm sure I doesn't know what you mean. 'Dis not seem perfectly normal to you? 


– 'Dis thing here. With the hands! And the feet!! And...
– And?
– Hey, wait a minute... 


– ... it's Gamma Rita everyone! I can't believe you not figure 'dis one out Nate. And now that I solve the mystery all by myself I can finally say "Hi everyone!" just like old times. So here goes... Hi everyone! It's us – and it's Gamma Rita too!
– *sigh* You is crackerjack sleuth alright. 

- L.

No comments:

Post a Comment