Friday, December 31, 2010

'Twas The Night Before Christmas...


'Twas the night before Christmas
And all through the house
Two creatures were stirring
And they said...


"We isn't up to anything mommy - honest!"


Of course, I beg to differ – although I will admit I was pleasantly surprised at how good they were around the tree. As someone pointed out, they're kids not cats but I wasn't so sure. I thought they might turn into cats at the sight of a tree to climb. Turns out they're kids after all, so scenes of pulling babies out of a tangle of branches mercifully never happened. Nate used his touching finger for the most part (I really must get to this in a future post btw) and even Seth who is more inclined to approach life with his grabbers fully extended (and grabbing) was remarkably subdued. I was almost a little disappointed.

Almost.

- L.

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Nate and Seth!

    We love the pictures your Mommy took of your first Chrismas Eve beside your beautiful Christmas tree.

    Lots of love,

    Grandma Leslie and Grandpa David

    ReplyDelete