Monday, December 28, 2015

Merry Christmas Everyone!


Merry Christmas from the OP – I think this is the first year our picture with Santa has (almost) everyone looking at the camera, so that is something!


We also packed two boxes for Samaritan's Purse Operation Christmas Child. We've done boxes in the past, but I think this was the first year my boys really "got it". They decided to pack a box for a boy AND a girl, which both surprised me and made me proud. They had a fun time picking out everything and helping to fill the boxes and seeing them sent them off.


We decorated some gingerbread houses.


We decorated some cupcakes.


And, of course, we decorated a tree.


Christmas Eve, we opened our traditional Christmas PJs and watched The Grinch. Everyone was pretty tired by that point so Nate needed a little "direction" when it came time to look at the camera. Seth was happy to help.


The gift unwrapping on Christmas Day was (as usual) a frenzy. I managed to get a couple of quick pics of my boys digging into their stockings and that was about it.

– Hmm... this looks like pretty good stuff.
– I got some good stuff too.

 
– Is it better than mine? I'd better check.
 And last, but not least, a picture of the three of us. Merry Christmas everyone!


- L.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for a lovely update of photos of my two favorite men (mummy looks cute too) but nobody can beat those two fellows. Looks like you all had a wonderful Christmas but I don't know about those gingerbread houses??? Hope nobody ate them. Lots of love and slobbery kisses from Gamma Rita.

    ReplyDelete