Wednesday, August 3, 2011

"I Messy!"

Nate has a way of looking like he's bathed in whatever is on offer at mealtime when all is said and done, so it's really no surprise that when he uttered his first sentence* this morning** it was to let me know, "I messy!".

I messy, everyone!
Yes, Nate. You are messy alright.

Admit it. You still want to kiss 'dis face.
OK, I admit it. And I did. : )

- L.

*First sentence is up for minor debate since we might have had a conversation a few weeks back, but I'm pretty sure he was just making random "I" and "no" sounds that only ended up sounding like a funny exchange.

**No, I don't feed the kids chocolate for breakfast. These pics are from a few days ago after supper – although they go rather nicely with this post otherwise.

2 comments:

  1. Speaking in sentences already - that's amazing !!!

    Love the cool pics with Grandma Rita to celebrate 18 months.

    Both Nate and Seth are looking so very handsome and quintessentially kissable, messy faces, or not.

    Best wishes and oodles of love,

    Leslie xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. give us a shout!! Nate and Seth rock! Janice,Neil and Malcolm

    ReplyDelete