Monday, August 1, 2011

Happy 18 Months!


It's not easy trying to get two fidgety toddlers who are ready for their morning walk to sit still long enough for a few quick pics. 


Thank goodness a lady happened by walking her puppy.

Puppy, Mommy? Puppy?
Which got everyone's attention.

Puppy! Puppy! Puppy!
The world definitely needs more ladies with puppies at opportune moments. Even serious Seth had to give it up and smile. 

Happy 18 Months to my best guys – serious, smiling or otherwise.

And yes, that is my mom – formerly known as Gamma Rita, recently redubbed Gabba-Ga – out for a summertime visit. I'm not sure she's wild about her new title, but if the guys enthusiasm for Gabba-Ga is any indication, I have a feeling it's going to stick.

- L.

1 comment:

  1. Kisses and hugs to my tough little duo! Happy 18 months!
    Love Daddy

    ReplyDelete