Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Scrunchy-Face.

Scrunchy-face. It's what the kids are doing these days.

Nate officially got the ball rolling a few weeks ago and then kind of dropped it – right around the time Seth decided to pick up said ball and run with it. Of course, this made it interesting all over again for Nate.

There is never a bad time for scrunchy-face time, so I decided to get my not-so-dusty camera out at supper tonight to see if I could get some good scrunchy-face for you all.

Which I did.

But then things kind of veered off as things often do.

I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves (while I add a few captions, of course).


It's scrunchy-face time! How cute is this? 


So cute everyone wants in on the action. At least temporarily...

*scrunch*
*scrunch*



Of course a distracted brother = an opportune moment for the other brother. In this case, there are some serious gears turning stage right.

Which started out something like this:

– Wheee! I is making scrunchy-face!
Which led to this:

– Wait... what?
 Which led to this:

– I is not liking 'dis, everyone!
 Which quickly led to this:

– Hands off my grilled cheese, bro!
Self-policing kids = a win for Mommy.

And no worries – things were quickly resolved when Nate suddenly realized he had plenty of grilled cheese on his own plate (even if poaching from your brother does make everything tastier). He was back to smiling in short order, and Seth was free to scrunch away in the background:


- L.

PS. A parting shot that didn't really fit in with the narrative since it happened earlier in the meal, but whatever is transpiring here... 


... bears an honorable mention at the very least.

No comments:

Post a Comment