Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Oh, hi everyone.


– Oh, hi everyone. Is me Seth. I not impressed at all by our long absence here. 'Dis my not impressed face. I think it sum things up nicely. If 'dis not enough to convey my point, then maybe Nate convince you.


– Oh, hi everyone. Is me Nate. I also not impressed, but I go for tug-at-heartstrings approach instead of side-eye. I hope 'dis cover off our feelings on 'dis matter.

•   •   •   •   •

Mommy note: Er... well... it's been an unusually busy month for a lot of reasons – not the least of which is my guys kicking it into extra high-gear on pretty much every level. And since extra high-gear = extra weary mommy I'm just going to go with that.

I finally got a chance to pull out my camera earlier this week and noticed (sadly) that it actually had a fine layer of dust on it. Not good.

Fortunately, someone with a less dusty camera managed to snap the angst-laden/unimpressed shots of Nate and Seth earlier last month when Padrin and I celebrated a belated Kidney Day. And by someone, I mean Uncle P. who – in case you couldn't tell already – is more than handy with a camera. We are big fans of his work.

And despite the very serious nature of said photos, I can assure you a good time was had by all.

All this to say, I think we're back now. Posts might be a little spotty, but *fingers crossed* we're done with the hiatus.

- L. 

No comments:

Post a Comment