Saturday, February 1, 2014

8:54 AM


Exactly 4 years old. Happy Birthday Seth!


For Seth, my last:

Four years ago at this exact time you were born.

Your favourite number is 22, which doesn't surprise me. Twos go best together after all.

At 4 you are a force to be reckoned with.

You like to dabble in hooligans and are mostly the creator of shenanigans around here. You suffer fools gladly. We butt heads sometimes. Your favourite colors are orange, white and black.

You like exactness, rules and "onstructions". You get grouchy like nothing else. You still laugh at your own jokes.

Your favourite toy is Lego. I love watching you build things.

Your preferred name most days is "Boogee", but you are sometimes still my "Baby Broccoli". We have our own song to that effect.

Lately, you've tried out "Mom" instead of "Mommy". I'm not ready for that yet. You are growing up too fast when I wish we could stop time so I could always sing you that song.

You love planets and space and putting me in jail.

You are your brother's keeper to the moon and back. And mine too.

You give a mean smooch, slobber and all.

This is just a little bit about you at four. I hope you have the happiest of happy birthdays today, Seth.

All my love,
Mommy

PS. In case it wasn't clear, he's blowing kisses at the camera. Awhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment