Wednesday, May 28, 2014

What A Fart Joke Looks Like At 4 Years Old


This is a boy house because it has boys in it, and in our home nature mostly has one over on nurture when it comes to all things farts, poop, pee and boogers. I say mostly because my boys have a Mommy who isn't too offended by farts, poop, pee or boogers and while I don't make a lot of fart, poop, pee or booger jokes, when you are outnumbered it's best to roll with the punches. Also I read a study somewhere that said it would be worse if I didn't.

I haven't posted ALL the fart, poop, pee and booger one-liners, but in the interest of fairness I like to post the best ones and it's been awhile.

This is what a very well-played fart joke looks like at 4 years old:

N: "What did the dinosaur say to the fart?"
M: "Hmm… I don't know. What DID the dinosaur say to the fart?"
N: "Bart soup!"
M: "Fart soup?"
N: "No! BART soup!"
M: "Oh, I thought it was fart soup. Bart soup doesn't really make sense. I like fart soup though."
N: "You like fart soup! Ha ha! Mommy likes fart soup, Seth!"
S: "Ha ha ha ha ha – you just said you like fart soup!"

The boys dissolved into a pile of giggles after and I have a feeling it will be a long time living this one down. It's right up there with the time Mommy pooped.

- L.

No comments:

Post a Comment