Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Conversations With Seth Pt. 1 & The Sweater Dresses



Conversations with Seth are something else. He's the main purveyor of some of our best household lines since he's so matter-of-fact in his delivery.

Gamma Rita had this memorable exchange over the summer...

Day 1:

S: You smell a little funny. Maybe you forgot to wash yourself.
GR: But I did wash myself!
S: Well, maybe it's not that bad...

Day 2:

GR: Do I still smell funny today?
S: Well… kind of.
GR: Oh no! And I had a shower and everything too!
S: Well, every perfume is different.
GR: But… I don't wear any perfume.
S: Well, maybe that's why!

In other news, Gamma Rita lovingly knit some new sweaters for the boys that should fit by next year. At this point, they look like little sweater dresses. Also, they smell like Gamma Rita (who, for the record, smells very nice and bathes every day), but I guess it is not appealing to Seth. He held his nose the entire time I had them in the sweaters just so I could take a picture. I don't know what we're going to do with that one when he goes to school, but I have a feeling I'll be getting a lot of calls from the teacher.

Talk about a little stinker!

- L.

No comments:

Post a Comment