Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Songs For Audrey

– "Singing for a girl made Nate sleepy, but not me!"
– "I'm not really sleepy... just recharging so I can keep Mommy up all night."

Songs for Audrey would be hard to explain. A simple version: my boys are singing songs for a little girl named Audrey, who lives very far away and who sang them a song also. No one knew what the other would send, so it was amusing that The Beatles ended up in both. She sang "Hello, Goodbye" – which is a new favourite with Seth at least (the girl might have had something to do with it. She's pretty sweet). Hope you enjoyed your serenade from the hooligans, Audrey.

Video is here for the rest of you.

My favourite moments are a toss-up between:

"This might be a think", around :36.

– AND –

Nate conducting Seth into a one-word solo, around 1:28.

Honorable mention goes to:

"With my hands, I'll make it I swear".*

Audrey's opinion may differ. These are her songs, and not mine (this time).

- L.

*The edit is me singing "Living On A Prayer" because Nate forgot the words. It was best left out. His new rendition was not too shabby though.

1 comment:

  1. Well you two guys just make Gamma Rita's heart swell and melt all at the same time - great singing and I'll be looking forward to joining in the chorus at Christmas time (or before). Lots of love, Gamma Rita

    ReplyDelete