Wednesday, September 9, 2015

I Like Her Already

Yesterday my kids came home and told me their stories about school eventually. Jessica (a student) is awful, and Mrs. D (a teacher) is pretty. I don't know about Jessica one way or another. Mrs. D. is pretty though. When the son who is in her class said, "What can I do? I'm so BORED!" when he got home I suggested drawing because he likes that. I even suggested drawing his teacher. I was making dinner so I didn't discover my new favorite drawings until later. He used the pencil my new favorite teacher gave him as a welcome to school gift to draft his wares. Mrs D. is awesome. Seth is the one on the opposite end in the second drawing giving her a bit of stinkface in case you were wondering.


If there are teacher gifts at any point this is going to be a part of it. Mrs. D. is my new hero. Yell on with your bad self, Mrs. D. If this is why I had to sign all the permission forms, you have my permission.

- L.



P.S. Mrs. D. may or may not be a yeller, but she is very no-nonsense and I liked her straight away for that reason. I am glad she got the son she got because it is probably like old home week with me, except better because she is trained for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment