Tuesday, September 8, 2015

The First Of Many




We're back after a long absence. I couldn't not post some pictures on such an important day as this, the first day of kindergarten. The rainy walk to school was taken today. The rest I had the foresight to shoot yesterday when the weather was more agreeable.

Everyone made it to class on time, under the weight of their backpacks and lunchkits. Lots of gear on the first day!

My little boys, so grown up. Where has the time gone?

















- L.

3 comments:

  1. Eeee! I'm so excited and proud. I can't wait to hear about the first day! Love you guys :)

    - M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure is nice to see you two handsome fellows on the blog again - I know alot of people have missed you. Gamma Rita knows how handsome you are but it's nice to see photos. I already know how the first day of school went and am happy to hear you had a lovely time and Seth is keeping everyone in order! Love Gamma Rita

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a couple of cuties off to school - ready to charm the teachers and break girls' hearts. I'm sure these two will bring home lots of interesting stories to keep mommy entertained! Good to see the blog updated again!
    Love and blessings, Great Auntie E.

    ReplyDelete