Friday, October 23, 2015

A Portrait Of The Artist As A Young Man

Just chillin' and doing a little drawing at home.

Today's artwork from school.

As Seth's teacher Mrs. D let me know, "His confidence in his ability to write is fantastic!" and you know, it's good to be confident when you're learning. I'm less confident about my ability to read Seth's sentences and I needed a little help decoding today's message. In case you do too, I've included a translation.

The crayon behind the ear was too cute. I used to tuck my pencil behind my ear another lifetime ago when I used to draw for a living – glad to see it's a family trait!

- L.

Translation: Nate, I'm "faingfo" (thankful) for you "brudr" (brother). I really miss you. "Gubi" (Goodbye).

1 comment:

  1. Seth, we're all "faingfo" for both of you!

    - M.

    ReplyDelete