Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Mommy Report: 36 Weeks



I can't believe we've made it this far.

I have to concede that the past week has been pretty difficult, but I'm still hoping to keep our babies baking for at least another 7 days. I'm not really showing any signs of imminent labour so you never know. Even my OB who has been reiterating that the babies really could come at any time said that we might hang in there until Jan. 31st after all.

It's hard to imagine – and probably best that I don't imagine – how much more unwieldy my belly might be in another week or two though.

- L.

2 comments:

  1. You are looking wonderful and what a marvellous report on the babies!

    Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news. You look gorgeous!

    I may have mentioned this before but along with the bags packed at the door, you may wish to send m out to purchase a regular old green cabbage to pop into the fridge.

    Post delivery when your milk is coming in can be uncomfortable. If you tear off a whole cabbage leaf and stuff into your top (one for each side) it can relieve some of the discomfort. Odd, I know. Recommended by both midwives and Public Health nurses!

    cheers,sjm

    ReplyDelete