Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Cute Overload

Last weekend I went on my first solo outing since the boys were born – to pick up a few cute new things for my babies, of course! In 5 short weeks they've managed to outgrow most of their newborn outfits, so it was off to the mall to pick up some basics in larger sizes. I definitely had a "mommy moment" looking at all the little outfits and realizing that our boys are now too big to fit into the smallest sizes. When did this happen? It's all going by too fast.

*sniffle*

Remember the hats I couldn't stop looking at while I was still pregnant? Well, they never did fit even before we left the hospital so some new lightweight hats in a proper size were in order (I also found some cute coordinating sleepers). The striped outfits are courtesy of our neighbors downstairs. Personally I think we should have been buying them gifts to make amends for the crying at 2AM (and 4AM and 6AM), but they are clearly very sweet people (thanks again Brandon and Lori!).

Without further ado, the cuteness that is Nate:



... and Seth:



*Something I just realized today after meticulously cropping images to fit the dimensions of the blog – you can click on an image that's been saved at a larger size to view a larger version... so go ahead and click the pictures for the full experience! : )

- L.

1 comment: