Thursday, March 18, 2010

Ready For Walkies

The weather is so unbelievably lovely here that yesterday I decided to take the babies for a walk by myself for the first time. I thought maneuvering the stroller out the door would be the hardest part, but getting two babies ready to go on my own was actually more strenuous. Totally worth it though – see how cute the babies look in their spring jackets and hats?





I just had to stop to take a few pictures before we left. If you're even a little bit patient it's pretty easy to get a reasonably good picture of one baby. Two on the other hand? Well... there's always something going on with at least one of them.



And sometimes there's just no cooperation. ; )



As always, Nate was busy, busy, busy with his hands in almost every picture, but he's clearly having a great time – even when half his face is obscured his eyes are still smiling at you.



I took the camera along for our walk since I thought we might get a nice picture at the park, but in March things are still pretty brown despite the nice weather.



It looks a lot more desolate than it actually was, but I'll be glad when there's some signs of green again.

- L.

2 comments:

  1. It has been observed by researchers that hands in the mouth is a precursor for language development.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have parks in Canada?

    ReplyDelete