Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Dinosaurs + cars = festive times in case you didn't know.
We had a good one and hope you did too! 

Unwrapping presents was still a bit of a mysterious concept this year which was surprising considering how much the boys love tearing paper in general – like books (*ahem*), and more appropriately MAG-ZINE!

I think my guys were a little put off by all their new loot, except for the new books. There is always room for more books – even if they don't always take the greatest care with them, it's not for lack of love.

The new toys on the other hand were quickly put aside in favor of playing with old favorites, which is how I found myself with plenty of time to set up the scene in the pic above. The new playmat, new Matchbox cars and even the new DINE-SOARS! were in no danger of being played with by anyone other than me.

Good thing I happen to like playing dinosaurs and cars, and if it's at the same time, all the better.

Merry Christmas everyone!

- L.

PS. It may take a day or three to wade through them all, but fear not – there are plenty of Christmas photos of the boys coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment