Saturday, December 3, 2011

Summer of Love: The Combat Baby Edition


"[It was...] kind of like a carnival. There was always something going on."
– Gamma Rita, when asked upon returning home about her visit here last summer.* 

• • • • • • •

A small preface: my boys broke their dresser tonight beyond a simple repair. As much as this will probably be a story in it's own right at some point, tonight I'm pretty unhappy about the whole thing and not in a mood to blog about it.

Instead I bring you pics and a video from destructive times past (AKA "The Summer of Love"), which I'll admit I found funny even then.





Pretty much my exact reaction when I saw the busted dresser tonight.
* Gamma Rita speaks the truth, although I must say unexpected trips down memory lane (carnival notwithstanding) are sometimes unexpectedly nice, especially on a lousy night.

- L.

PS. If destruction is your thing, our latest video is here. Our theme song (and by that I mean the one I hear in my head at times like this) is found separately here (apologies if there's an annoying ad first since I got one randomly – but if so, you can elect to skip it rather quickly).

No comments:

Post a Comment