Thursday, November 22, 2012

Keeping Watch O'er My Flock By Night

It's been a long week without much sleep, but we had some fun tonight before bed at least.

– Oh hi everyone. It's me Seth. We is about to get a little silly over here.
I'm just getting warmed up and maybe being a shepherd.

– Or maybe Virgin Mary. I'm pretty keen on grils* after all.

– Now I is shepherd again and I is working this look big time.

– Oh hi everyone. It's me Nate. I also work on some kind of look here...

–... at least until Mommy ask me to smile. So I does. Really BIG too!

– Of course there is the unsolicited, but obligatory nose-picking shot.
(No photo session is complete without one!)

– Sometimes though I just like to just goof around when I think no one is looking.

– Like now. You all not looking, right?

– So... you think we take it easy on Mommy tonight?

– Not a chance, 'bro. I think this grin says it all. 

Once again, sleep has been hard to come by over here, and we are full up on almost 3 year old independence and attitude but we still manage to have a good bit of fun here and there and I love nights like these with my boys.

- L.

* "Grils" is not a typo. It's what you call a girl if you are Seth and I can only imagine he means it with the deepest respect since he's fairly gril crazy. I'm a gril and I'm proud to be one. If you're a gril, I hope you are too.

2 comments:

  1. Look you's two little munchkins - Gamma Rita's coming and she gets very cranky if she doesn't get her sleep so you better watch out, you better not pout - here I comes! Love Gamma Rita

    ReplyDelete