Friday, November 9, 2012

What Love Looks Like



Sometimes love is making a play-doh poop out of nothing more than primary colors when that is what your boys would rather see more than anything else you could possibly create.

– I makes applause hands for reasonable interpretation.

– Must touch it!
- L.

PS "Touch it!" was the watchword of the day. In future news... the time my boys tell someone Mommy made a poop on the kitchen table. I'm 100% sure it will happen even if I don't know where or when.

PPS. If you're wondering how I pulled off this masterpiece please note that you too can create a reasonable light brown poop color out of 2.5 parts yellow and roughly 1 part blue and 1 part red. Mix well and add "texture" as necessary. 

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmmmmmm! Looks like the same color as the cookie dough the halloween cookies are made of - hmmmmmmmmmmm! Gamma Rita

    ReplyDelete