Tuesday, January 1, 2013

It's A Brown New Year!*



And a day to celebrate if for no other reason than managing to get my boys in a photo together where they are both 1.) looking at the camera and 2.) smiling with everyone in focus:

– It's a New Years Day miracle everyone!




Happy New Year! 

- L.

FYI, "brown new year" is what a toddler hears when you say, "brand new year". It's also high comedy for a couple of almost 3 year olds so I expect it won't be going away any time soon. Bet you didn't see that one coming – I know I didn't.

*sigh*

PS. I am woefully behind on blogging, but you can expect a few more (belated) Christmas posts in the near future.

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Nate, Seth, Mommy and Grandma Rita, too!

    We love your happy smiles in the pictures.

    Hugs and kisses,

    Grandpa David and Grandma Leslie

    ReplyDelete