Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Conversations With Seth Pt. 3

"Punkin', punkin', punkin', gourd..."
"Hey Mommy, do you remember 'Punkin', punkin', punkin', gourd?".
– As if I could ever forget.

S: "What does a duck say at the beginning of a race?".
Me: "Hmm… I don't know. What does a duck say at the beginning of a race?".
S: "Ready, set, QUACK!".
Me: "Hey, you know – that's pretty funny!".
S: "Well, I am a little good at telling jokes, you know".

"I don't think I like your attitude either, Mommy!"
– When I said I didn't care for his attitude.

"Guess what, Mommy? I have a pretend Mommy. Her name is Mrs. Boogee and she never yells."
– I think this one is self-explanatory.

"Well, OK Mommy… but now you have to go to your tiny cage!".
– Said when acquiescing to something, but not in agreement. I am not alone in having to "go to jail", but the "tiny cage" is reserved for me and me alone. I guess that makes it special, if you like that sort of thing. It's nice to be thought of I suppose.

- L.

P.S. My tiny cage, as envisioned by M:

Looks like Mommy flew the coop that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment