Wednesday, October 29, 2014

The Most Awkward Smooch & Hug EVER...


 ... brought to you by the OP.


– "Oh, hi everyone. I'm just sitting here feeling like smooches, and maybe a hug".
– "And I do not want smooches or a hug. I am grumpy."

– "Well, OK. But I am still thinking about smooches and a hug. It would make
a memorable moment, and since we are all dressed up with no place to go for now,
we might as well make the best of it."
– "Also Mommy said, "Could you two at least sit a little closer?", so I'm going in."

– "Here I go! This is one for the family photo album - I can't wait to see how it turns out!!!"
– "Maybe we can call it the most awkward smooch and hug EVER. This is so awkward, bro'."


– "Oh, come on... it wasn't THAT bad. Smile now!".
– "Nope. Still feeling awkward".

– "How about like this way?"
– "Well, maybe that's not so bad".
 
– "You know, you can do your best to look grumpy again, Seth, but it's not working".
– "I still prefer smooches from Mommy, but I guess I didn't mind too much after all.
Now... what should we fight about?".

- L.



No comments:

Post a Comment