Saturday, January 7, 2012

Christmas Leftovers

I was hoping to capture a little of the magic from last year, stealing a few kisses by the Christmas tree with my best guys. Nate was into it, but Seth was not.

Pretty sure I'm in mid-windup here but Nate was a little distracted.

That spot on ceiling always been there, mama?
Much better. Subject is engaged: 


Going in for the kill:

*smooch* *smooch* *smooch*
Mission accomplished!
• • • • • • •

To be honest, I'm pretty surprised any of the pics with Seth turned out since he was only in my arms for a quick minute. Oh sure, things look OK here: 


But he really wasn't having it – not at all.

I so over 'dis. You put me down right now please or things is gonna get ugly.
And so we moved on.

• • • • • • •

Nate, on the other hand, was all about having his picture taken that day and had a great time playing "slide" on Gamma Rita's knee:


Seth was suddenly (or perhaps still) preoccupied with getting as many ornaments off the tree as quickly as possible:


Or maybe he was just camera shy all of a sudden. 


And words can't say enough how much I really, really wish I'd had the camera in focus here because this shot really says it all: 


- L.

1 comment: