Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year Everyone!

It's a new year and new things are already afoot at the OP. Check it out!


– 'Dis my awesome new chair, everyone!
– I not sure how I end up here, but there is toys so is OK I guess.


– Is not only functional, but stylish too. Potty is thing of beauty and it even come in my color!
– I check out unsecured floor grate and contemplate how to distract Mommy long enough to chuck toys down to mysterious "below" place.


– Cannot say enough good things about 'dis potty, everyone. Is sort of thing that puts a fellow in a mood to write poem, if you know what I mean.
– Since Mommy still looking, I take a moment to admire your strategic use of bath letters instead.


– OK. Here is poem everyone. Remember to be kind. I is sensitive guy after all.

"Potty red, Potty bright, 
I visit you both day and night. 

You has a shield to catch the sprinkles, 
While I sit and make my tinkles." 


– Er... I think my look say it all so you not have to, everyone.

• • • • • • •

Mommy note: The boys are loving their new potties and "potty time". We're keeping it pretty low-key and offering potty time a few times per day which, so far, is being met with much enthusiasm.

Nate was a little (read: VERY) reluctant until Seth sat down. After that, he couldn't get on the potty fast enough. The pics are from our very first trial run 3 days ago and I'm still laughing looking at them. Seth already looks like a seasoned pro and Nate is looking so uncertain about things, but tolerating the whole ordeal because he would never, ever want to miss out on anything his brother is doing.

PS. I know I mentioned Nate's belly-button in an earlier post, but the Pahk pics really didn't do it justice. These photos do. I mean it when I say I've never seen a more spectacular outtie. Seriously, it's like an extra appendage and for someone with a Touching Finger who loves buttons of all kinds, a "bebo" like that couldn't have happened to a better guy. He's pretty proud of it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment