Saturday, October 23, 2010

PooBucket™: A Love Story (Part III)

Q: What do you get for the boy who has everything but still desperately longs for a bucket to call his own?

A: Why, you get him his own bucket of course!


– Listen everyone. Drop what you is doing right now and go get yourselves a bucket just like 'dis one. It is the best thing EVER! I is serious. 


– Now I check and make sure no one sneak up on us because I has something to tell you.


– In my spare time, I write a poem about my bucket. Is you ready? 


Bucket red, Bucket bright, 
I dream'd about you day and night. 
The world's best Bucket – you is grand...



... I like to thump you with my hand. 


– What you think everyone? Go easy on me. 'Dis my first poem. 


– I sure hope the other buckets doesn't get jealous.

•   •   •   •   •

Mommy note: Yes, it's true. Seth has his very own Bucket now, fresh from the store, carefully washed, rinsed and stickered so there won't be any mix-ups between Seth's Bucket™ and the "working" buckets (AKA PooBuckets™ "A" and "B").

See? 


Added bonus: 


Seth's Bucket™ is also a great place to store toys between playtimes. Everybody wins!

- L.

1 comment:

  1. My darling Seth, Not only are you just soooooooo adorably cute but your poem is the bestest poem in the whole world - you make your Gamma Rita laugh and cry and you look so good in your little red bucket! Lots of love, hugs and kisses (share some with Nate) Gamma Rita

    ReplyDelete