Friday, October 15, 2010

PooBucket™: A Love Story (Part II)


– Well, what have we here? Why it's Poobucket™! I thought I never see you again Poobucket™, but you come to visit me. I is touched.


– I not lie. Life behind bars not been easy, Poobucket™. I's in for 5 to 10. That's when mommy say lunch is. Say you'll wait for me Poobucket™.


– Ours is a forbidden love.
•   •   •   •   •

Mommy note: Seth's arms are apparently longer than I thought. The prison stripes are a nice touch though.

- L.

1 comment:

  1. The love affair is just too heartbreaking - couldn't poor little Seth sleep with poobucket (is poobucket actually what it's called?)? I feel so sorry for him having to be put behind bars but he looks cute in prison. And boy can those babies laugh - although I'm trying to figure out what Seth's laughing at when he's in the buggy the whole time. Anyway, lots of slobbery kisses for my favourite little boys. Love Gamma Rita

    ReplyDelete