Sunday, October 10, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!


– Hi everyone! It's us!
– Oh yes, hi everyone. I still exist in case you were starting to wonder.


– Is Thanksgiving today Nate.
– I knew 'dat. Just commenting on how I've been a little scarce lately, but I is thankful for an awful lot all the same. 


– Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
– Oh yes, Happy Thanksgiving! I is especially thankful that I is finally appearing again on 'dis blog, but I make a list of other things also.


– I help with that too!
– I know 'dat. And mommy help too. We all has a lot to be thankful for this year.

•   •   •   •   •

Things we are the most thankful for at The Oddest Prime this Thanksgiving (and every day):

• Each other.

• Good health.

• Full tummies.

• Warm beds.

• And last – but certainly not least – our very gracious friends and family. If you have stepped up, helped out, brought food, sent a heartfelt email, phoned just to see how we're doing (especially when we unexpectedly went offline!), knitted cozy hats, offered a ride or simply a warm hug then this part is about you. You know who you are and we couldn't be doing as well as we are without you. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

– L.

PS. It's also 10.10.10 today and I happened to hit publish at 10:10 AM. Spooky. Maybe it's time to buy a lottery ticket.

PPS. A cute outtake from this morning. I knew it was time to put down the camera when I saw the biggest yawn coming from Seth (great way to show off his shiny new white pegs though!).


1 comment:

  1. You might want to add one more thank you to your list (albiet after the fact) and that would be short colds! Gamma R.

    ReplyDelete