Monday, October 11, 2010

Thanksgiving: Nate & Seth Do Not Thank Gerber®

Well, it seems I got the date wrong for Thanksgiving since it's actually today, so Happy Thanksgiving again everyone! For some reason I thought Monday was the "in lieu of" day, but no matter – we at The Oddest Prime are prepared for such contingencies and so without further ado, I present... 

Our first taste of meat protein AKA Nate and Seth's Thanksgiving Dinner!


I thought this seemed a festive meal for the occasion, but let's see what Nate and Seth thought of Gerber's® Vegetable Chicken Dinner:

Here's Nate "enjoying" his first bite:


Seth took a few attempts and I never did manage to get him to actually eat any. He just kept looking at me with that "why are you doing this to me?" face. 


Verdict? Super-stinkeroo, Gerber®. Super-stinkeroo. 

- L.

1 comment:

  1. No "beating around the bush" for Nate and Seth.

    I admire their honesty.

    Let's be thankful for easy-wipe bibs!

    ReplyDelete