Thursday, January 5, 2012

Just In Case

Just in case it sounded like my birthday was a total wash with sick babies and our big clinic adventure, it was not.

We still had cake:


Yummy Dufflet mocha cake. It was a big hit, even with sick babies who didn't have much of an appetite for their supper.

There were nice presents too – and hopefully there will be some fun lunches/dinners out with friends in the near future once we've all recovered.

Yes, I said "all" because unfortunately, Gamma Rita and I have not escaped this round of cooties unscathed as it turns out. We both knew all those kisses from Nate and Seth would be our downfall, but really who was going to say no to kisses from either of my guys?

Not me and apparently not Gamma Rita either. We made our beds and that's a good thing since we might just be laying in them for the next couple of days.

- L.

1 comment:

  1. Well, poor everybody. Good thing the boys still know how to have fun making a mess and enjoying cake while sick. I hope you're all right as rain ASAP! Lots of love (no kisses) Great Auntie E.

    ReplyDelete