Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Bottom Of The Ninth

– Hey! What is that you have there? Is it a baseball?
– It IS!


– Can I have it?
– No.


– You still can't have it. *giggle*
– That's OK. I'm over it. I'm going to smile at the camera now...

– ... right before I make funny faces.
– Is it funny face time already?
– It is! Funny face time always comes right before...

– ... baseball bum time!
– It's been a long time since the last time we had baseball bums.
– I hope everyone enjoys the show!
– This kind of thing doesn't come around too often.

- L.

2 comments:

  1. Those are some cute jammies - I hope you have a pair for Gamma Rita when she arrives - or maybe it's just the occupants that make them look soooooo cute! Lots of hugs and kisses, Gamma Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nate and Seth,

    I love your new baseball pyjamas. They look really colourful and cosy for sleeping. Sending lots of good wishes for happy dreams,

    Grandma Leslie xxxxxxoooooo

    ReplyDelete