Wednesday, September 25, 2013

The City Of Toronto


Last night while I was making supper my boys got busy and created a likeness of our city with things from their playroom. I don't normally endorse toys outside the playroom/bedroom but they did such a nice job I couldn't say no. Also I had a meal to prepare.



The city came complete with a boogle*, CN Tower and a "Gardiner Expressway". It also featured a "construction zone":



Plenty of "green space":

 

And a wee crane:


- L.

*Sandy and Boogee have been busy. Aside from their made up names they have a host of imaginary friends now ("Washer", "Numbers" and "Sara"). FYI, a "boogle" is pretty much any kind of building with lots of windows that isn't the CN Tower.

PS. A couple of Godzillas tore our lovely city asunder after supper. It's still in ruins. There is general pandemonium in the streets. Our living room remains in a "state of emergency".

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Sandy and Boogee,

    I love the city you built yesterday. May I come and visit it some day?

    Hope you have a happy day making lots of new things with your toys.

    Sending oodles of love,

    Grandma Leslie xxxxxxoooooo

    ReplyDelete