Thursday, March 7, 2013

The Months Of The Year


– Brotherly love... I'm on it!

– Hey, you are on it... and I like it!
– Me too!

– And now I'm over it.
– Yeah. Me too.

I took these photos* around the same time I shot a video that I posted on our YouTube™ channel well over a month ago and neglected to mention here, which is simply "not good" (as my boys would gladly tell you).

In this post I said the following about Seth:

At three you alternate between barking out orders like a drill sargeant and saying things so sweetly that angels must pause to listen to your voice.

This might not be the very best example of what I was talking about, but it's a reasonably good one. Check out the switch between October and November. Either way, you'd do anything he was asking, but the sweet voice when he hits December gets me every time.

I don't know where Nate gets his "scholar" pose from. I guess from himself. And despite his reputation as Michigan J. Frog at times, I will say (again) that Nate sure does love a camera.

Gamma Rita's shadow makes an appearance toward the end of the video if that's any indication of how long ago I should have posted this. It's 26 seconds of my boys really just being themselves and it's probably one of my all time favorites for that reason.

Enjoy!

- L.

*The photos have nothing to do with the video, but I was fairly negligent about posting last December and January so I'm attempting to cover a few bases here in case you were wondering.

PS. There might be a few more posts like this one coming your way.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Nate and Seth,

    I just read your Mommy's blog on my computer and I saw the pictures of you snuggling close in your bed. That looks very cosy.

    Then I saw a video of you.

    The way you said all the months of the year was terrific. Good job!!

    I hope that we can read some stories together soon.

    Sending hugs and kisses to both of you,

    Grandma Leslie xxxxoooo

    ReplyDelete