Friday, May 28, 2010

Save Us!



– Oh, won't someone please save us?
I fear the end is near my friend.

Dun-dun-DUN!



– Well, hello there.
Oh noes!



– Don't mind if I do.
– Aiiiieeeee!



– You sure are tasty mister bear.
Oh, the agony!



– I think I keep you.
Well, maybe this isn't so bad if you ignore the drool.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the couch...



– Well, hello there YOU!
Oh no.



– My mouth is busy but I just noticed my hands are free. That seems like a shame. Let me fix dat.
Eeeek!



– Oh, much better. You taste good mister kitty cat.
Aiiiieeeee!



– I could do this all day.
Oh, the humanity! Won't someone think of the teething toys?

Mommy note: Well, Nate and Seth might not be teething quite yet, but these toys were a big hit nonetheless as you can see. Thank goodness they're washable since they got pretty drooly by the end of the day.

- L.

1 comment:

  1. Don't be surprised if the world's cutest babies ever are starting to teethe (sp?) - they're at the right age for starting and if they're drooling alot and chewing on things, very likely that's what's happening - lutsee fun ahead! Gamma Rita's on the way

    ReplyDelete