Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Summer Is Here!

And it's time for Nate and Seth to model their cute new summer togs!



– How cute are we Nate?
– Oh, 'bout this cute I'd say.



– Mine has a whale.



– I like dis whale a lot!
– Dat's pretty neat Seth. I look like I'm holding my breath for some reason.

I also thought I'd try to take some pics of the boys trying out their new Bumbo seat. It got mixed reviews though as you can see:



– I think I like this.



– I do not like this at all!

So I snuck in a few more shots after they fell asleep.







Don't forget to check out Nate's chubby little wrists! I can't believe how my little guy has turned into my big guy. Remember when he looked like this? He was mostly all eyes back then and now he's my chunky little monkey. I never would have guessed when we brought them home from the hospital that Seth would end up being the skinny one!

- L.

No comments:

Post a Comment