Friday, August 13, 2010

The Joy Of Reading

Devoured any good books lately?


– Oh, hi everyone! We is doing our reading.
– We's reading a BOOK.


– Mommy says books is good!
– I give 'dis one a thumbs up...


– ... because it's positively delicious!
– I think 'dis prolly not what "books is good" means Nate. *sigh*

These two were being so playful and cute during story time today I had to grab the camera and snap a few pics. This book is one of their favorites – it's a Touchy-Feely book called That's Not My Baby with lots of different textures to explore and a mirror at the end so they can see the "baby" that belongs to mommy. That mirror never fails to get everyone's attention, but I guess the part Nate likes best is the flavor


– Well, hello there. We is alone at last.


– Don't care what anyone says. You is delicious. 


– Scrumptious even.

Don't forget to jump on over to our YouTube™ page to see the boys' adventures with their book in action. I love the end frame especially:


Toes!!!

- L.

No comments:

Post a Comment