Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Mum-Mums Get Mixed Reviews

In amongst trying out purées (so far we've successfully tried sweet potatoes, peas and bananas and are moving on to avocados today!), I thought I'd give Nate and Seth a Baby Mum-Mum biscuit to sample. They are basically a rice husk that melts in the mouth and are a nice size for small hands to hold. They come in different flavors and I bought banana since I figured that would be a flavor they are already familiar with and like. 

Nate took to the Baby Mum-Mums like nobody's business on the very first try and I managed to get a nice video of him showing off his skills. You can check it out on our YouTube™ channel, but I'll add a still frame here so you can see what a fine job he did:



Seth on the other hand was not terribly impressed with food he had to hold himself on the first try, but he had it by the second day and I'm SO glad I had the camera handy again because his reactions were absolutely hilarious.

Here's a still before he really tasted it:



... and after:



Talk about a stink-face! You know you can't resist checking out any video with that expression in it, so head on over.

- L.

PS. The background noise you can hear in both clips is the dryer running. I use Nellie's dryerballs so it makes things a tad noisy (but they get the job done nicely). 

No comments:

Post a Comment