Saturday, August 7, 2010

Our 100th Post!

... of 2010 that is. Since I missed the occasion of our actual 100th post back in June I thought I'd do the next best thing and celebrate our 100th post of this year – and what better way to do so than with one of our out-take pics from our 6 month photo shoot? Without further ado, the Oddest Prime presents a rather odd photo:


Do you see what I mean?

What is going on with Nate's bent arm in this photo? Are babies really this... malleable? I've got pretty flexible elbow joints myself, but I can't even come close to this pose – and he looks so comfortable doing it. Does he even have a joint in there? Is his arm broken? How is he doing that? I don't know!

And then there's Seth's shirt strap. It looks like I've starched his outfit or like it must be made out of some rather stiff material, but these onesies are so soft and stretchy I don't even know how it's possible for the strap to be doing that. I don't get it. It looks like he has an invisible coat hanger in there!

- L.

No comments:

Post a Comment